PACK THE ROCK POSTER CONTEST
We want to see a HUGE student crowd at the inaugural Sun Belt Football Championship game on Saturday! The game will be broadcast live on ESPN starting at noon, and we want to show the world how awesome App fans are!
If you show your support with a really great poster, you could win a prize and maybe also be able to wave to your grandparents on national TV (if ESPN also thinks it’s cool enough to get in one of their shots).
Really. Your Student Government Association is partnering with University Communications to sponsor a poster contest. So make it good!
Wait, did you say I could win something?
You could. Even if ESPN doesn’t love your poster, we might, and we have awesome prizes for three creative fans:
- FREE Rivers Street Deck Parking Pass for the Spring 2019 Semester (valid Jan-Aug 2019). Even if you’ve already got one, we’ll cover the cost.
- $100 Gift Card to Amazon - just in time for some holiday shopping.
- App State Football signed by Scott Satterfield.
What do I have to do?
- Make a poster.
- Bring it to the 10am pregame show on Duck Pond Field and then to the game.
- Wave it around.
Give me the rules:
- Maximum size for signs is 2’x3’ (half sheet of a standard sized piece of posterboard) to be allowed inside the stadium gates. Everybody’s got to be able to see the gridiron.
- Keep it positive - your poster will be judged for school spirit, positivity, and creative message. Extra points for funny.
- Judging will begin during the pregame show at 10am on Duck Pond Field and will continue throughout the game. Judges will be wandering the stadium undercover so be sure you are being loud and proud!
- You’ll know if you win, because a judge will hand you a prize.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com
It’s the end of the semester. I have no money for poster supplies.
You’re covered. ClubHub in the Plemmons Student Union has supplies. And you can use them. For FREE. Here’s how to find them.
GOOD LUCK - NOW GO MAKE A POSTER!
Other Upcoming Events
Senate Meetings are every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in Linville Falls
Please come out, we'd love to see you there!
Come out to Town Hall to meet your representatives!
Date: November 19, 2018 Time: 5 p.m. Location: TBD
State of the University Address
Tune in LIVE on our livestream!
Date: November 28, 2018 Time: 6:30 p.m. Location: Parkway Ballroom